"Master Builder Group" is an Egyptian joint stock company working in the field of real estate development and investment, especially those related to housing and urban development projects. It was established under the provisions of the Investment Authority Law Commercial Register 138075 Investment Cairo - located in Cairo - Heliopolis - 107 El Thawra Street Egypt and its activities are subject to the supervision of the Investment Authority and the Financial Supervision Authority.
The company has purchased the plot number (9B) located in the new administrative capital in the distinctive first phase, with an area of 40.52 acres (forty acres and fifty-two percent of the acre) under a purchase contract from the Administrative Capital for Urban Development Company (S.A.E.) dated 17/ 4/2018 for the purpose of constructing a commercial administrative residential compound integrated with facilities and necessary entertainment services (PUKKA Compound) issued by which the Ministerial Resolution No. 54 of 2019 of approving the general plan of the project. In the form of residential buildings of various areas to meet all customers' needs to obtain adequate housing in a calm atmosphere away from the noise and pollution sources and a distinguished commercial and administrative entertainment area.
This website is owned and controlled by the company
- The company does not collect customer data, but it is the customer who is interested in the activities and projects of the company who is visiting the site and entering its data.
- All credit/debit card information and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared or leased to any third parties.
- Website policies and provisions may be changed or updated from time to time to meet requirements and standards. Therefore, customers are encouraged to visit these sections frequently until they are updated about the changes on the site. The changes will be in effect from the day they are posted.
Second: The policy of reserving units through the site
- The sales are communicated through the website to display the available units of the project (residential, administrative and commercial) and exchange discussion with the site officials about the advantages and methods of payment.
- If you want to make a reservation, and after the approval of the company, a message is sent to the customer from the company (link to the electronic payment page via a message on the mobile or his email). Then the amount of reservation seriousness is paid through CIB bank application with a minimum of 20000 pounds for residential and administrative units and 50000 pounds for commercial units with the entry of unit data, and the deposit is made in Egyptian pounds or its equivalent in dollars or euros, according to the price declared for the currency in the Egyptian Central Bank at the time of payment.
- The reservation is valid for fourteen working days from the date of depositing the amount of seriousness of the reservation, during which the contracting procedures with the company are completed and the rest of the deposit is paid.
- The reservation is not considered a sale by the company and the company is entitled to if the customer does not finish the contracting procedures during the mentioned reservation period the reservation is considered null and the company has the right to open the unit for sale.
Third: The policy of selling units through the website
- During the reservation period, the client is contacted through the legal department and contracts through the site to display a copy of the sales contract and its conditions for the customer to view.
- After the customer agrees to the terms of the contract, a message is sent to the customer from the company (link to the electronic payment page via a message on the mobile or his e-mail) and then the advance payment of the selling of the unit is paid through the application of the CIB Bank.
- Within seven working days, the contract is prepared from legal affairs and the client signs it upon notification, with depositing bank checks with the amount of the rest of the unit's installments and maintenance deposit. In the absence of checks, the contract is signed by the customer with the customer’s pledge to bring the bank checks of the rest of the installments within three months with no delivery of the unit except after handing out bank checks with of remaining installments.
- If the customer is outside or inside the Arab Republic of Egypt and circumstances prevent him from attending to sign the contract, the contract can be sent to him via DHL or Aramex to sign it and return it to the company. The client bears the validity of the signature on the contract and considers the customer’s approval of the terms of the contract after looking at it on this site, an acknowledgment of his acceptance.
- The company delivers the contract to the customer within seven working days of signing the contract in the company or the arrival of the contract to the company after signing it abroad.